Thursday, August 25, 2005

Well Said

Digby:

I have never been much of a revolutionary. Even when I was young I tended to cringe at any kind of earnest, "to the barricades" kind of thinking. I tend to think in smaller strategic and tactical terms rather than large sweeping movements. However, I have come to realize that this is one of those times when something has to happen from the ground up. Washington has become a kind of aristocrisy, with all the attendant inbred, insular, corruption that eventually befalls a ruling elite.

The biggest sickness in our politics is this top down, elitist mentality in which people are fed a diet of information, entertainment, products and ideas that are focus grouped, soulless and commercial --- and which are then filtered through a ruling media class that is so psychologically cramped, so emotionally sterile, so stuck in their own feedback loop that they are presenting a totally distorted version of reality. It's important that we look elsewhere for wisdom and leadership.

7 Comments:

Blogger Seduction said...

Swedish king in car crash
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Super Blog! Keep up the good work!

I have a primal instinct review site. I review primal instinct that are proven to work to attract women.

Love to see you. :-)

10:03 PM  
Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this Free Software Downloads site, it's pretty awesome too!

10:21 PM  
Blogger natan07 said...

Your blog is great If you have a web traffic question, I'm sure you'd be interested in Free Traffic The best Free Traffic

10:23 PM  
Blogger MP3 Doctor said...

Trying out Sprint's EV-DO network
Speaking of Sprint, our pal Sascha over at PC Mag played around with a couple of wireless laptop ... Take a look at a few of this week's featured deals: Western Digital 300GB Hard Drive Two Mushkin 512MB SDRAM Chips Free Shipping on Netgear until 8/31 Don't just take our word for it, read what our customers and the community at large are saying ...
Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my digital camera related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Seva Alieva said...

I have bookmarked you for future reference. Please check out this
page too!

10:52 PM  
Blogger lisasmith1861 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

4:05 AM  
Blogger arnoldmarks9477 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home